I hate road hunters!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With all of the oilfield activity going on, its hard now to tell who is road hunting, and who is on the clock.

I had a 4 door toyota that kept coming down the road at different times. Figured it to be a road hunter.
Nope. Neighbors wife got a new truck.

MDT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do not like nor understand poachers and ppl that trespass but, on the other hand, just because you own/lease a little piece of property doesn't make you a God. First person that shoot or glasses me when I am legally hunting will get their ass kicked or shot... Tired of these power hungry jerks.......

Not sure i followed you there....your land that he did not have permission to be on, or the other way around? BTW, do you really want to threaten to shoot someone over this?

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had a guy that always came in just as the sun came up, he would drive all the way to the far side and drop off a buddy. Then drive back across and sit in his truck for awhile. My family leased the land from his family and the lease was specific that we could hunt native animals and gather native fruits/nuts etc. as long as it wasn't the primary purpose of the lease. We run cattle on the grass and timber portion year round and planted wheat on the crop land and run cattle on the wheat during winter months. It was always common to have a hot wire around the wheat and have a gate to access the wheat from the road. Well after being harrassed a few times we put a broken hot wire gate handle at the access point. It didn't have the insulation on it anymore. We rarely if ever used that gate as we accessed from the pasture that was ours that joined it. It was comical as I watched with binoculars as he tested various methods of opening it.

Tar Heel

New to the site!
Reaction score
A lot of people even those who don't hunt, like to ride the roads and look for/at deer. I've been doing it since I could drive.

I hate poachers as much as the next guy, but some of you seem awfully possessive over something you quite simply don't own and

cant control. Deer are wild animals and no matter the improvements you've made on your property to draw them in, they're not yours. If I want to put a stand 10 feet on my side of the property and hunt a fence line, as long as I'm only shooting deer on my land I've done nothing wrong or even unethical towards my neighbor.

bonecollector

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm just going to say that i am sick and tired of those that think they own a little slice of Americana and feel like everyone that drives down a road with a polaris trailered is trespassing. Happened again today. Some old ******* came out to meet us on the lease and I'm about fed up. Ain't your land don't worry about it and don't be a rude ass! There are no rules that say you cannot be civil and I am about fed up with folks that own/lease 160 that wanna act like God. We pay our fair share and if keep being molested about hunting our lease there may be ass to be kicked!!!! Ya don't own the world

justin_h635

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm just going to say that i am sick and tired of those that think they own a little slice of Americana and feel like everyone that drives down a road with a polaris trailered is trespassing. Happened again today. Some old ******* came out to meet us on the lease and I'm about fed up. Ain't your land don't worry about it and don't be a rude ass! There are no rules that say you cannot be civil and I am about fed up with folks that own/lease 160 that wanna act like God. We pay our fair share and if keep being molested about hunting our lease there may be ass to be kicked!!!! Ya don't own the world

Someone needs therapy.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate road hunters as much as anyone else, especially since I pay hard earned money to have places to hunt and spent a lot of time scouting and setting up for archery. On the flip side, if I ever catch anyone "scoping" me when I drive slow looking at game on my way hunting or on my way to location while working they are getting their ass kicked, no questions asked. If anyone ever shoots in my direction while doing the same or shoots my vehicle, they are goin home in a bag. nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom