I hate road hunters!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Guys, if I was shooting from a truck I would have the landowners permission. The law for handicapped road hunting is that the truck must be stopped and the engine is to be turned off. Only then may you shoot a deer. The hunter MUST have the landowners permission. Be careful about shooting at the trucks. If they are not moving, engine off, shooting from the truck with the land owners permission they may be a handicapped person who is wheelchair bound. I have a friend who had the land owners permission to shoot on his place and he got shot by hunters on the place across from the place he had permission to hunt. Now not only is he paralized from the waist down, he also has only one leg. Road hunting is a tough call if they are not hunting your land or your leased land. The hunting vehicle will have a sticker giving them permission to use the truck for hunting.... but sometime those stickers are hard to see. But NO handicapped hunter will be hunting after shooting hours. I guess then you can shoot-em -up.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This shi+ about people shooting at other people over something as trivial as deer hunting is the stupidest nonsense I've seen here or anywhere else.
You can't shoot "from" the road, but you can't shoot "at" the road either. A guy stopped on a public road and scared your wife's deer off. Sounds like you're gonna need therapy and lots of it.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, its not trivial to me either. But in the scheme of things, it isn't worth murdering another human over. Especially for a guy like yourself who doesn't even eat venison. For alot of us hunting is about more than pulling a trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom