I hate road hunters!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate road hunters as much as anyone else, especially since I pay hard earned money to have places to hunt and spent a lot of time scouting and setting up for archery. On the flip side, if I ever catch anyone "scoping" me when I drive slow looking at game on my way hunting or on my way to location while working they are getting their ass kicked, no questions asked. If anyone ever shoots in my direction while doing the same or shoots my vehicle, they are goin home in a bag. nuff said.

Well if you drive by my place with orange on, window down and a gun laying across your lap with the barrel hanging out the window....
When you make 6 passes on my place in one morning doing this you WILL get my cross hairs on your door on every pass. As far ass kicking my ass over it LOL your more than welcome to give it a shot, but it's probably not a good idea to try.
Like I said before, I'm not gonna shoot at someone til I see them shoot first. If I see you shoot from your truck on to my property, you will get shot at.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't you realize that your slowing driving and or stopping to admire the game can affect someone's hunt?
My wife had a shot at a good buck ruined last year cause some jack ass decided to stop and admire him. Instead of coming right in like he was doing the buck turned and ran back the way he came.

rlt7272

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't you realize that your slowing driving and or stopping to admire the game can affect someone's hunt?
My wife had a shot at a good buck ruined last year cause some jack ass decided to stop and admire him. Instead of coming right in like he was doing the buck turned and ran back the way he came.

Damn, stay away from SE Oklahoma, you will go crazy. Sounds like you might be hunting a little too close to the road yourself. Pretty harsh calling someone a jack ass for stopping on (I assume a public road) to look at a deer.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The area I hunt is open and relatively flat plus it all broke up into mile sections. The furthest you can possible get from a road is 1/2 mile. Being open and flat you can see whole sections from the road.
As far as public roads, if they drive buy and slow down to take a glance one time then cool. Multiple passes and stopping spooking deer can be considered "harassing the game" or even "disruption of a lawful hunt" both are illegal.

Don't get me wrong guys, I'm not shooting at ever vehicle that drives by. It pretty obvious the guys that are up to no good and those are the ones I keep an eye on.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Several guys have made statements on this thread that if they followed through with what they are saying they could spend most of their life in prison. Just something to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom