I just had the best meal...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
...that I've had in a long time.

A friend of mine sent me a text saying that he was bringing me dinner as a thank you for taking care of his dogs while he was out of town for a few days.

Well he drops off a perfectly cooked medium rare charcoal broiled 18 ounce ribeye steak with a loaded baked potato and asparagus with hot rolls and unsweet tea. It was superb!

Now I'm enjoying a generous pour of Old Weller Antique 107 that was bottled in the early eighties.

Ain't life grand!

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a great meal yesterday evening, with someone pretty special. All that said, it did cost me around $120! While I thoroughly enjoyed the evening, a good ribeye, with potatoes, veggies, and rolls - FOR FREE - would've been really nice.

FWIW - Broadway 10 Bar & Chophouse is some pretty good, albeit pricey food. Worth it though.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...that I've had in a long time.

A friend of mine sent me a text saying that he was bringing me dinner as a thank you for taking care of his dogs while he was out of town for a few days.

Well he drops off a perfectly cooked medium rare charcoal broiled 18 ounce ribeye steak with a loaded baked potato and asparagus with hot rolls and unsweet tea. It was superb!

Now I'm enjoying a generous pour of Old Weller Antique 107 that was bottled in the early eighties.

Ain't life grand!

NICE!
now that's pretty sweet .. timed cooking ribeye where it's still medium rare upon delivery.

Latest posts

Top Bottom