Last Meal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And don't forget, if you think that the last meal is crazy, how about the fact that they MUST swab the injection site with alcohol before placing the IV for lethal injection? Man, talk about a waste of money.

Dave

LOL reminds of the guy oklahoma executed some years ago, the guy tried to kill himself the day of the execution so he was rushed to the ER, had his stomach pumped and took back to prison to be executed, LOL...irony, right there it is...

Dexcheque

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
16 oz. Medium Rare Porterhouse
Mashed potatoes and gravy
Fried Okra and Squash
a dozen chocolate chip cookies

That way the gov't could waste even more than the thousands it took to house me for the 15 years of my appeals

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Biscuits and mustard I reckon.....uh huh.

Don't ferget them french fried potaters...uh-huh.

lephilistine.com_wp_content_uploads_2010_10_FotoFlexer_Karl_Childers.jpg

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And don't forget, if you think that the last meal is crazy, how about the fact that they MUST swab the injection site with alcohol before placing the IV for lethal injection? Man, talk about a waste of money.

Dave

Also why do they use those very expensive chemicals? I think Drano or Clorox would be cheaper. I also think a last meal request should just be a request, after all the murdered victims probably weren't served any type of a last request.

Latest posts

Top Bottom