Last Meal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of the things I would request:

Two dinosaur eggs over easy, fried in butter but not too greasy
a pound of mosquito knees,Blackeyed Peas,
little bit of butter on my bebop beans,
Saber tooth catfish,
and a female banana I can't resist,
Now go, and get my dinner,

Man, I wish I could find a copy of that song!!

Dave

FIFY

MP3 is available at Amazon. Asleep at the Wheel - The Last Meal

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've always wondered why they get a last meal anyway. Believe me, the people who have to deal with the body would much prefer they not eat at all for a couple of days before ...

A large Ann's Chicken fried steak, fries, salad, rolls, and a big order of brown beans and boiled cabbage. EDIT: I almost forgot 2 pickled eggs for extra ammo.

If I am going to die, everyone suffers. :fart: :rotflmao:

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And don't forget, if you think that the last meal is crazy, how about the fact that they MUST swab the injection site with alcohol before placing the IV for lethal injection? Man, talk about a waste of money.
Dave
Well, you know as medical professionals they should still follow protocol...just like practicing proper gun handling skills.
:anyone:

As I understand it, they have an adult diaper on.
And according to one particular Ted Bundy movie they are also "packed" with cotton.....but that could've been either a case of Hollywood creative license or just a special "one-off" intended especially for him. :)

Also why do they use those very expensive chemicals? I think Drano or Clorox would be cheaper
I think it has to do with the whole "cruel & unusual" clause....

C'mon....Drano & Clorox....are you serious!?

Last edited:

.45Fats

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
10lbs of honey smoked blackpepper bacon
5lbs Cajun Crawfish
6pints Guinness(from Ireland)
Bottle of Bushmills...Large bottle....

yeah...if I finish that fast enough you might not need to needle
:D

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
C'mon....Drano & Clorox....are you serious!?

No Im not serious. The chems themselves might not be too costly, but the whole procedure costs too much. I do think people that commit crimes so heinous to deserve the death penalty should have all their rights revoked.

As far as a last meal request, I still think it should end as a request and nothing more. They should not be fed anything special or out of the oridinary. I am pretty sure Texas does not honor the last meal privilege anymore, they get to eat the same thing just like all the other criminals in prison (which is more than enough).

Latest posts

Top Bottom