Last Meal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bottle of champaine or however you spell it. Worst hanghovers in life are from the bubbly. Big plate of caviar and if Mrs. LW is gone a strawberry blonde or better an auburn haired young lady, both a year and two years older than I from Hobart or a redhead or blonde from Lone Wolf, all who are still there today. That's all, just if Mrs LW is gone before me.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That guy we killed the other day in Texas ordered all kinds of stuff. Then he didn't even eat any of it because he was all "depressed" and stuff. Freaking ingrate.
This is the kind of nammby pamby thing we could save a lot of money by eliminating.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That guy we killed the other day in Texas ordered all kinds of stuff. Then he didn't even eat any of it because he was all "depressed" and stuff. Freaking ingrate.
This is the kind of nammby pamby thing we could save a lot of money by eliminating.
Ig, I agree, and think most here would do so. No meals any more. Do you remember the Sirloin Stockade murders in the 70's here in OKC? Well, that sob got all he wanted, and should not have. He killed the grand/great niece or my dad's business partner. Being where you are from, did know Lester Burnett of Lone Wolf/Hobart?

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Uh, how about they only get 1 appeal and if that doesn't go well then they die in a max of 2 years form the time they were found guilty. That would save way more than denying 1 dang meal. There are much bigger targets if cost is your gripe with the last meal.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No Im not serious. The chems themselves might not be too costly, but the whole procedure costs too much. I do think people that commit crimes so heinous to deserve the death penalty should have all their rights revoked..

Yep...

As for cost a 22 Short behind the ear would do the trick; cost about 2 cents; nothing cruel and unusual about that and I'm pretty sure the state could afford the 2cents. AND? Why pay for an executioner? Ask for volunteers; there'd be plenty. Make 'em pay for a chance and draw the winner out of one of them lottery barrels. Put the whole thing on pay for view. Run the drawing on the show and get the happy winner's reaction while the dearly soon to be departed gets to watch.

HEY! We're talkin' the death penalty here not goin' to church on Sunday.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
310142_1501835842432_1730302752_754892_6984605_n.jpg

Nuff said.... Big ol' bowl of PHO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom