I need Christmas gift ideas!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowgirl23

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need some ideas so I can something for my husband (hard_r) Any suggestion from u guys would help me out he loves guns,movies and hunting, and no im not buying him a gun this year to expensive maybe some gun,hunting accessories or movies pleased help Im drawing a blank on what to get him.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sometimes, a good hunting knife does the trick. If he is like me, a gift certificate, to Outdoor America, or Academy is always nice. Then he can pick out the things he needs, like ammo, or hunting gear.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
a pen from the mighty pen co., toe shoes, a book, a video game, duct tape, scented candles.

Really!?!!? I worry about you, ya know. ;)

I'm not gonna be much help. GC and I spend the whole year saying "Merry Christmas" when one of us gets something we wanted. I can vouch for the pens from HMFIC though. They are very nice. I've stolen the one I bought for GC.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't go wrong with ammo. If you know what he usually gets in various calibers, get a couple boxes of that. Especially if he has a .22, stock up, it's cheap. I'd be tickled pink to get a couple bricks of Federal Auto match and a couple of boxes of CCI Mini-Mags... Guys always need drawers too, can't go wrong with drawers. Not Fruity Loom, get good drawers lke Jockey or Hanes. Plus, after you wear 'em to shreds, you can use 'em for gun rags. Patches, brushes, a little bottle of lube (gun lube) for stocking stuffers.

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about a good flashlight like a Fenix, 4sevens, Streamlight etc.? With winter coming on, movies are always a good choice. Lonesome Dove series and Godfather series can be purchased at Wal-Mart for a decent price. If he hasn't taken his Conceal Carry course, there are alot of places that offer gift certificates for the class.

Latest posts

Top Bottom