I proved OC a non-issue tonight!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow...a compilation? : )

I didn't read the compilation.

I never thought to look for a compilation.

I just like smarting off on message boards in an uneducated manner.

It hurts my brain to reach into my past so that i can rehydrate my precision through educational watering.

Seriously though, i could care less either way. I was pointing out the fact that things get out of hand so quickly and so often. : ) My post was in fun and not pointed at anyone in particular. Now i'll just sit back and watch the experiment mature....Bwhahahahahahahahaa : )

P.S. For real...ya'll have a good day n stuff!!! : )

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow...a compilation? : )

I didn't read the compilation.

I never thought to look for a compilation.

I just like smarting off on message boards in an uneducated manner.

It hurts my brain to reach into my past so that i can rehydrate my precision through educational watering.

Seriously though, i could care less either way. I was pointing out the fact that things get out of hand so quickly and so often. : ) My post was in fun and not pointed at anyone in particular. Now i'll just sit back and watch the experiment mature....Bwhahahahahahahahaa : )

P.S. For real...ya'll have a good day n stuff!!! : )

This is one of those times when you really should read the "compilation" ... It's a HOOT! I can only think of a few people over the years who've run neck and neck with him ... Redneck1861, DeltaSF something or nuther, TiffanyNicholeinOKC ... I'm sure there are some others but those are the ones that stick out in my memory ... :lmfao:

Latest posts

Top Bottom