I saw a Rivian last evening at a traffic light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stopped at light on Western & SW 119th and this guy pulls up next to me. It was like everyone just stopped and looked. It took a bit before traffic picked back up. My phone was in my pocket so I couldn't get it out fast enough to get a pic before it quietly roared off. I think I like it!

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They look kinda like a nissan to me. I'm more of a Cybertruck guy myself. Combat model for Biden's America, of course.

iu

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
So that's what that thing was. I see them all the time in Nichols Hills. Along with Platinum pickups that have never seen a blade of grass under their tires unless they slipped off the brick paver driveway.

The really big vehicle to own in Nichols Hills now instead of Mercedes and Porche are the Land Rovers. You can't throw a rock without hitting one. It must give them peace of mind in case they ever get a pothole in front of the golf and country club.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stopped at light on Western & SW 119th and this guy pulls up next to me. It was like everyone just stopped and looked. It took a bit before traffic picked back up. My phone was in my pocket so I couldn't get it out fast enough to get a pic before it quietly roared off. I think I like it!
I was at that same light!
Saw that truck and was like......"wow".

Latest posts

Top Bottom