I saw a Rivian last evening at a traffic light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stopped at light on Western & SW 119th and this guy pulls up next to me. It was like everyone just stopped and looked. It took a bit before traffic picked back up. My phone was in my pocket so I couldn't get it out fast enough to get a pic before it quietly roared off. I think I like it!
They look kinda like a nissan to me. I'm more of a Cybertruck guy myself. Combat model for Biden's America, of course.

iu
If that don't look like an military assault vehicle, then what? It's even OD in color! A sign of things to come?

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stopped at light on Western & SW 119th and this guy pulls up next to me. It was like everyone just stopped and looked. It took a bit before traffic picked back up. My phone was in my pocket so I couldn't get it out fast enough to get a pic before it quietly roared off. I think I like it!
They are fantastic for what they are, dare i say better than the cybertruck

ramco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have an all electric vehicle!
Electric start, electric mirrors, windows, locks, seats, etc.
I bet it has electric spark plugs connected to electric wires that eventually carry voltage from
guess what….an electric battery that provides an electric spark that ignites the gas to make it go.
Damn! These electric vehicles are amazing!

Latest posts

Top Bottom