I stood in line today...for the last time.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Invest in reloading supplies and let the hogs wallow in their **** at wally world every morning

Unfortunately components have dried up also.
A lot of folks waited until the craziness started to get into reloading or buy components.
Kind of the same craziness happening there right now.
Stock arrives and is sold almost as fast as the ammo on WM shelves.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For more than a few Wannenmacher shows, I'd buy a case of .22lr and just stash it. This ammo drought has had zero effect on me because of it.

I don't believe in waiting for the snow to fall to buy a shovel.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry, whom is to blame for you not having ammo?

Me, Wal-Mart, Pigs or you?

I keep trying to teach my 5 year old that no one can control what he does, only him.

Edit to add:
And it does suck. Please make sure to stock up when the heightened demand wains.

TY for the lesson on responsibility. It humbles me.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You should have followed the hog to the parking lot and snatched his Walmart sacks out of his hand and ran away he sounds too slow to try and follow. LOL!
Invest in reloading supplies and let the hogs wallow in their **** at wally world every morning

Nah, that would make me a criminal. Besides...I'm a former Marine; what is this thing..."run away"... of which you speak? :scratch:

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
TY for the lesson on responsibility. It humbles me.

I was not intending to humble you and that is why I added the edit. It does suck and I have helped friends and neighbors that were not prepared either. I give them a hard time, not to make them feel bad but to inspire them to do better.

If you make it to the Tulsa area or Enid area, let me know and I will hook you up with a 500 round box of .22.

I have faults, like getting frustrated when society is accepting of shirking personal responsibility.

My motto still stands at "Be prepared." since I was in the first grade. Still have a manual that pretty much teaches all you need to be an upstanding person. I plan on having my 5 and 1 year old go through the same program.

Good luck and thank you for your service to our Country.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've gone to Wal-Mart early on three or four occasions and to Big 5 twice, and decided I'm not doing any of them any more - the vultures can have it as far as I'm concerned - keep seeing the same faces there at the head of the line every time here, too. My time is worth more to me than any savings I might get when compared to online pricing and the 9% (okay, 8.88%) sales tax rate here that pretty much offsets any shipping charges. So I'm not going to stop shooting - on range day I'll just take out whatever I have the most of depending on what I've found at a reasonable price in the previous couple of weeks combined with the vagaries of UPS.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
people have been told since last summer that the end of their world is coming and to stock up. if you didn't listen and buy, its nobody's fault but your own.

too bad you didn't take a picture of the guy, as he's probably a member on here and that ammo will soon be in the classifieds.LOL!

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
people have been told since last summer that the end of their world is coming and to stock up. if you didn't listen and buy, its nobody's fault but your own.

too bad you didn't take a picture of the guy, as he's probably a member on here and that ammo will soon be in the classifieds.LOL!

Ahhh, never mind.

Latest posts

Top Bottom