I think I found the Perp who trien to break into BANG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where can I see the security camera footage? I looked at the other thread and I found references to it on YouTube, but my search skills apparently aren't the best. Link?

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Might be him, if the police question him he might admit it out of fear. Hope you catch the guy. I agree with tRdoc, a few days in the stocks in the town square would do him good.

68mustang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
he also has black and white pumas. I know cause I have a pair just like his. I don't know if there's anything distinguishing about him though. Wearing the same thing any douche his age would.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the chance that BAPD can't do anything, you should go to his house and show the footage to his parents. If they're worth a crap, they might do something about it. If not, you'll have sent the message that he can't get away with trying stupid crap like that.

You should hire someone really big and scary to sleep in your car and the next time he shows up, have that guy get out of the car and just stand there waiting on him to crawl out of the garage and hold him until the police get there.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like he might be smoking, can the neighbor kid confirm he smokes?

You could really screw with him, get the neighbor kid to text him and tell him the police have been in the neighborhood asking about him, that they have him on his neighbor's security cameras trying to get into the garage...

nic6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who tries to squeeze under the garage door? Okay reddog here's my expertise (aka whiskey infused opinion) on the question at hand; looks like a dead ringer if I've ever seen one. Reminds me of a couple years ago when I laid out in the yard all night in a ghillie suit, never caught the little bastards. Hopefully justice will be served, no matter who is offended by it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom