I went to Thunder Valley last night...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chevy88

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So i ran my truck for the first time last night..4.3l 2000 chevy swb about 185k miles and it went 17.5 at 80mph I know pathetic. But i parked and got a beer and went to the pits. It was started of by jack haden doing a wheelie with his mustang he ended up running a 10.01 at 120mph. It was cool. as i wasnt paying any attention this 1970 monte came up and i knew he had power because of all the people helping him to stage. he let off about 3/4 the way down and ran a low 9 then as i was watching his time pop up this thunderous sound came. this sonoma was mean looking..then i relized i have seen this truck before. I think that truck is considered the 2nd fastest vehicle in oklahoma. he ran a mid 8. so i wanted to go meet this guy. we started talking and i asked him how much the truck cost and he said he has spent around 35k bucks just on the motor. thats insane. I know this has nothing to do with okshooters but i figured i would share my experience.

chevy88

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep thats the one. the next video that pops up shawn vs outonyou shawns car is the fastest one in oklahoma according to them. i know there are faster cars out there but i think there are rules for them like you have to be able to drive it on the street legally or something im not sure. i only ran twice and then gave up the first run was a 18.60 at 78 mph because i had never been on a strip before i knew how the light worked but left kinda late and was in 3rd the second run i ran the 17.5 at 80 cuz i was in 1st and left pretty god from the tree. i ran solo both times. i guess no one wanted to waste their gas on me :( my truck which cant burn out on the street actually smoked the tires last night i thought it was cool.

Latest posts

Top Bottom