Idiot sighting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at the airport, checking in at the gate when an airport employee asked,
"Has anyone put anything in your baggage without your knowledge?"
To which I replied, "If it was without my knowledge, how would I know?"
He smiled knowingly and nodded, "That's why we ask."
Happened in Birmingham, Ala.

My daughter and I went through the McDonald's take-out window and I gave the clerk a $5 bill.
Our total was $4.25, so I also handed her a quarter.
She said, "You gave me too much money." I said, "Yes I know, but this way you can just
give me a dollar bill back." She sighed and went to get the manager, who asked me to repeat my request.
I did so, and he handed me back the quarter, and said, "We're sorry but we could not do
that kind of thing."The clerk then proceeded to give me back 75 cents in change.

Do not confuse the clerks at McD's

I handed the teller at my bank a withdrawal slip for $400.
I said "May I have large bills, please"

She looked at me and said "I'm sorry sir, all the bills
are the same size."

When I got up off the floor I explained it to
her....

6shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at the court house in Tulsa and standing at the crosswalk when a woman asked if I knew what the buzzer
was for? I told her that it signals blind people when the light is red. Some what upset with my answer, she responded, 'What on
earth are blind people doing driving?!'

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you all never read some of the warning labels that are associated with some common use items?!?!? Some items have some of the most absurd warnings regarding their use and they are there for a reason.

Stupid people need to be told how and how not to use certain items!!! Hopefully they do not get told when it is time to vote!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom