IDPA Near Tulsa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just have a habbit of being too hard on myself and always trying to push myself to a "perfection" level. Going to bring my sis out too. She's competed in Texas and just moved up here, and has been dying to do it again. Should be a lot of fun! Just can't let my sis beat me!:hey3:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just have a habbit of being too hard on myself and always trying to push myself to a "perfection" level. Going to bring my sis out too. She's competed in Texas and just moved up here, and has been dying to do it again. Should be a lot of fun! Just can't let my sis beat me!:hey3:

No worries, just relax and enjoy the rush! I still remember my firt match and that was a LONG time ago! :D

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm excited about it! I have to pick up a mag pouch and one mag though. Gonna be using my G32. Wish i could have bought a G19 before the match like i was planning on. Oh well. I'll just have a little more "zing" in my rounds. lol.

Keyser328

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm excited about it! I have to pick up a mag pouch and one mag though. Gonna be using my G32. Wish i could have bought a G19 before the match like i was planning on. Oh well. I'll just have a little more "zing" in my rounds. lol.

Bring it dude. I'll be out there with a few of my buds, with at least one shooting.

The guys that shoot the local matches are a good lot. We just go out to have a good time and have a few laughs. Folks are good at explaining the rules and details, and I have yet to meet someone who wasn't helpful.

You'll leave grinning, I'm certain.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bring it dude. I'll be out there with a few of my buds, with at least one shooting.

The guys that shoot the local matches are a good lot. We just go out to have a good time and have a few laughs. Folks are good at explaining the rules and details, and I have yet to meet someone who wasn't helpful.

You'll leave grinning, I'm certain.

Oh, I'll bring it! Just don't want to show everyone else up, being my first time and all. J/K It sounds like a lot of fun. I think GLOCKTOGO said they might need some help setting up, so I'm gonna try and make it early and help. Look forward to meeting new people and learning some new stuff! See ya there man!

Latest posts

Top Bottom