If China really wants to kill us

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back in my USAF days (74-ish) me and my crew were working on some remote electronic equipment,,,
Whenever our jeep would pull up to the site the entire child population of the village would turn out to see what those crazy "migooks" were doing.

One day we were unboxing some new gear and just tossing the desiccant packs on the ground behind us,,,
Then I noticed one of the smaller kids foaming at the mouth.

I yelled at our crew to gather the remaining packets and grabbed the kid who was in obvious distress,,,
Me and one other (to hold the kid) jumped in our jeep and hauled ass the 15 miles to the nearest army post.

We got the kid to the clinic and the army docs immediately went to work on him,,,
They said a delay of even 15-20 minutes more and he would have been dead.

But then the real drama started happening,,,
The villagers somehow got in touch with the Korean military,,,
A truck full of Korean army stormed through the post gate and were not shy at all with their rusty old M-1 Carbines.

I honestly thought it was going to be a bloodbath,,,
Fortunately someone was able to explain to them what was happening.

I was the one who grabbed the kid so I was the one facing my Detachment Commander,,,
To listen to him I almost started the 2nd Korean war all by myself.

He let me off with a severe ass-chewing,,,
I mean after all my actions had saved a little kids life.

But he "hinted" very strongly that if anything like this were to happen again,,,
Just gather up my crew and leave the locals to deal with any future problems like this.

Aarond

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back in my USAF days (74-ish) me and my crew were working on some remote electronic equipment,,,
Whenever our jeep would pull up to the site the entire child population of the village would turn out to see what those crazy "migooks" were doing.

One day we were unboxing some new gear and just tossing the desiccant packs on the ground behind us,,,
Then I noticed one of the smaller kids foaming at the mouth.

I yelled at our crew to gather the remaining packets and grabbed the kid who was in obvious distress,,,
Me and one other (to hold the kid) jumped in our jeep and hauled ass the 15 miles to the nearest army post.

We got the kid to the clinic and the army docs immediately went to work on him,,,
They said a delay of even 15-20 minutes more and he would have been dead.

But then the real drama started happening,,,
The villagers somehow got in touch with the Korean military,,,
A truck full of Korean army stormed through the post gate and were not shy at all with their rusty old M-1 Carbines.

I honestly thought it was going to be a bloodbath,,,
Fortunately someone was able to explain to them what was happening.

I was the one who grabbed the kid so I was the one facing my Detachment Commander,,,
To listen to him I almost started the 2nd Korean war all by myself.

He let me off with a severe ass-chewing,,,
I mean after all my actions had saved a little kids life.

But he "hinted" very strongly that if anything like this were to happen again,,,
Just gather up my crew and leave the locals to deal with any future problems like this.

Aarond

Sad, truly sad. I still commend you upon your duty as a human being.

Latest posts

Top Bottom