Another "Harmless" Balloon Over The US Headed East

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

don ewald

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Same BS report from the government as the last spy balloon that went over, packed with spy and communication equipment.
That whole deal was approved by Biden. It was allowed to get all the info China wanted and then, only then, did the OK to shoot it down come. On top of that, all the equipment on the spy balloon was returned to China. Really?
Same BS report from the government as the last spy balloon that went over, packed with spy and communication equipment.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We? It's not "we" allowing this to happen. It's weak leadership in our government that allows this to happen.

What do you expect "we" to do? I don't happen to have an F-22 armed with Aim-9X missiles on alert in my hay pasture.

It's total horses**t that our spineless government allows this to happen but there's no a lot "we" can do.
I agree with you on the third sentence. but "we" is we because we are apart of this country. And as for what "we" are going to do is wait and hope that things get better. But I have never seen thing so grim in my entire life. There are things going on that we'll never hear about nor do we really want ot hear about them.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Quick Math:

The balloon was reported as being about 50 feet tall. Plug in some conservative numbers, lets say the ball of helium inside was just 40 feet in diameter. That's 33,510 cubic feet of helium, weighing about 335 pounds.

The weight of the air displaced is about 2,500 pounds. Buoyancy comes close to 2200 pounds. That leaves a lot of room for payload and balloon envelope.

I seriously doubt that 2 foot square box was empty. I'm sure it had to have a significant load. There is no telling what is inside of it.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom