If They Come for Your Guns, Do You Have a Responsibility to Fight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

underpar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's good to read/hear from people who still hold the constitution sacred. The Bill of Rights is the only reason this country has progressed into what we know today. Good or bad, the freedom and rights granted to us through this great document is worth fighting/dying for. I will NEVER give up any of my firearms without a fight!

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When they've got your ARs, the next thing they'll want is my bolt and lever guns. I understand that.
Why you guys want to show your hand on the internet is a deep mystery to me.

Braggs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We have a responsibility to fight long before anyone comes knocking.

What have you been doing to "fight"? I posted a thread on this site challenging people to simply go up to unconstitutional freedom-hating business owners and respectfully asking them to remove their gun-buster signs. I got flamed by several people standing up for the rights of the businesses rather than their own rights to bear arms. These same people will let them come into their homes and confiscate their weapons under the guise of it being law just like they rolled over during Katrina when they were going door to door, illegally searching homes, attacking little-old-ladies, and confiscating weapons.

I refuse to do business with any company that has a gun-buster sign on the door and I also make sure to voice my complaint to the management, staff, or owner, if available.

What have you been doing to "fight"?

(previous post): https://www.okshooters.com/showthre...ths)-Remember-your-oath&p=2096659#post2096659

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What have you been doing to "fight"? I posted a thread on this site challenging people to simply go up to unconstitutional freedom-hating business owners and respectfully asking them to remove their gun-buster signs. I got flamed by several people standing up for the rights of the businesses rather than their own rights to bear arms. These same people will let them come into their homes and confiscate their weapons under the guise of it being law just like they rolled over during Katrina when they were going door to door, illegally searching homes, attacking little-old-ladies, and confiscating weapon.

I refuse to do business with any company that has a gun-buster sign on the door and I also make sure to voice my complaint to the management, staff, or owner, if available.

What have you been doing to "fight"?

(previous post): https://www.okshooters.com/showthre...ths)-Remember-your-oath&p=2096659#post2096659

You got challenged because you dont understand or refuse to acknowledge that the amendments to our constitution restrict or guide the actions of the government, not businesses. Some businesses around mine have gun buster signs and i do not support them with my patronage. I would complain but i do not suffer fools lightly and would probably be a detriment to our cause. The front door of my business has a sign that welcomes legal carry of any firearms and informs the reader that all of my staff are armed.
The second half of your latest missive makes no sense, about how these people ( who support a private businesses right to allow or not allow guns) would allow them to come into our homes and seize weapons. Who are you talking about?
I will tell you this, you are dead wrong if you believe that people who stand up for the rights of others with whom they disagree are somehow acting weak in the face of tyranny. That fact should make you feel a little more at ease about the whole situation.

Belthos

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Business owners, just like any other private property owners can impose limits on visiting their property. If you don't like the limits you are free to shop elsewhere.

Like the last gentleman said, the 2nd amendment protects us from the government, not each other.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Suppose you owned a business, and a religious group that you completely disagree with wanted to hand out pamplets in your store and in the parking lot.
Would you have a different view on where the Bill of Rights begins and ends?

As stated, this protects us from the government, and a business is private property.

On another forum, a number of businesses have eased up on their gun buster signs, and I expect we will see more.

I have personally thanked two of them in person.

Latest posts

Top Bottom