If this won't raise hell I don't know what will.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Decisions decisions. I feel a battle coming between the light and the dark side. The heavy and the not so heavy side. The cold hard steel vs the plastic side.

Yes Glock vs 1911. For some stupid reason I have this itch to buy a 1911. I also have a Glock 19 that I bought on a whim that I really don't need. Now the true delima. do I sell the Glock to help fund the 1911 I want or do I keep the Glock. Saving the money for the full amount of the 1911.

For those that want to know. Springfield Loaded Black Stainless Target model.

Either way I have to resist the urge to break out the plastic and burn it up. I came damn near to taking the one off the shelf at H&H this weekend.

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Decisions decisions. I feel a battle coming between the light and the dark side. The heavy and the not so heavy side. The cold hard steel vs the plastic side.

Yes Glock vs 1911. For some stupid reason I have this itch to buy a 1911. I also have a Glock 19 that I bought on a whim that I really don't need. Now the true delima. do I sell the Glock to help fund the 1911 I want or do I keep the Glock. Saving the money for the full amount of the 1911.

For those that want to know. Springfield Loaded Black Stainless Target model.

Either way I have to resist the urge to break out the plastic and burn it up. I came damn near to taking the one off the shelf at H&H this weekend.

My carry gun is a Glock model 22 (.40 cal). My wife and I both have Wilson 1911's. I carry the Glock because it will do the job and it would be a lot cheaper to replace if it got damaged. My wife keeps the 1911 for home defense.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone needs a pretty gun to look at and they also need one that works.

:lmfao:

I believe everyone deserves both!

ai306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Guns_20and_20Related_Handguns_cafba353_1.jpg

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But it is oh so sexy.
ai258.photobucket.com_albums_hh272_dblystone_1911.jpg

Decision made. I'll keep the Glock. Made plans to get it out to Olyeller for some cosmetic work anyways. 1911 will just be delayed a bit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom