If this won't raise hell I don't know what will.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I should add. Glock 23 my first gun. Still have it. Still carry it almost daily(when the Keltec isn't on duty). Glock is a range toy purchase.

Not looking for a carry gun looking for a range shooter.

EXD 45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Decisions decisions. I feel a battle coming between the light and the dark side. The heavy and the not so heavy side. The cold hard steel vs the plastic side.

Yes Glock vs 1911. For some stupid reason I have this itch to buy a 1911. I also have a Glock 19 that I bought on a whim that I really don't need. Now the true delima. do I sell the Glock to help fund the 1911 I want or do I keep the Glock. Saving the money for the full amount of the 1911.

For those that want to know. Springfield Loaded Black Stainless Target model.

Either way I have to resist the urge to break out the plastic and burn it up. I came damn near to taking the one off the shelf at H&H this weekend.

Would this be the Glock 19 I just sold you a couple of weeks ago?
If so I may want it back....:pms2: (seriously)

Seriously though go with the 1911.

bigbang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glock to carry and the 1911 to show off. Hard to beat a glock for carry and by the way, I have 7 1911 myself, but trust my glocks more. I know other people feel the other way, it's just personal preference I guess. Sounds like you made a good decision to go with both.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sell the extra GLOCK, forget about the 1911, and buy beaucoup ammo. Or a Dillon. Or a weekend of training.

Any one of those is a better investment.

Gun$linger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should keep the glock and buy a 1911 when you can save up some, unless that is you got a killer deal on the glock and can make good money selling it. If you sell the glock, you should keep the 1911 and buy another glock. The only positive outcome would be to own both.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Save your pennies to get that 1911A1. Even though its a Glock, its a highly functional gun, and will probably outlast you. So keep it and save for the other.

Latest posts

Top Bottom