If you don't vote, don't complain...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoShoots

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t care to entertain that, to be honest.

"I'll wait until someone that is just like me runs or I will never vote!" :laugh6:

Ok

tenor.gif

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do however feel that the Popular vote is somewhat important in relationship to the Electoral vote. A Trump win on the Popular and Electoral Vote would send a clear message to DC that "we've had enough."
A clear message of we have had enough, would be for neither side of the turd to win (reps or dems)

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the problems is that there are those who claim to be Christians and vote Democrat. The two do not exist.
Exactly correct! I knew a neighbor when I was a young boy who said that she would take the "mark" if it meant the difference between food and no food. And she was a preacher's wife! It's either one way "up" or not, there is no gray area, no grading on the curve, no lawyers to represent us, no argument or apologies. I had a step-brother who was a bad actor having spent many, many years in prison who said when he got to Heaven he'd have some apologizing for his deeds. Too late, by the time you depart earth, it's too late if you aren't saved.

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good Morning All, saw this video and if true, I am in shock. According to what Armed Attorneys said, 35% of gun owners are not registered to vote! I get it, Trump may not be who you want, but do you really want kh to win this? 25 million votes can sway this election, we have members in TX, CO and KS as well as OK. Some of you are on other forums as well. There's still time to register to vote, encourage others on Gun Forums to vote...

If people arent motivated by the fruit of the leadership… theyre not going to be motivated until maybe theyre freaking starving. There a lot of lazy butt americans but dont worry, plenty of illegals and spies here to vote in place of the lazy and even the deceased!

Bigdawg90

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, if hitler was brought back to life and the polls were tied between hitler and Trump and your vote would decide you wouldn't vote, even if it were for one of the others such as libertarian? Please extrapolate, give an example of a politician or presidential candidate you would like to see.
Here’s my issue with this type of statement.

Your way of thinking has led to these Republican nominees since 2000.

Bush
Bush
Romney
McCain
Trump
Trump
Trump

In 24 years, all I have to show for listening to people like you is assault weapons aren't banned. The economy is in shambles, we’re 35 trillion in debt, and if I don’t vote for the same guy for 3 straight elections I’m the guy who should commit suicide?

24 years of the same broken promises by this party. My health insurance costs more than my mortgage and our nominee has no plan. Literally has no plan. That’s insane. My property taxes are 75% of my mortgage, and we have to homeschool because our schools are so terrible. And our party has no plan for either.

It’s not liberal policies that have led here, it’s piss poor leadership from republicans and a voting bloc that has no spine. You can blame democrats all you want, but republicans have squandered several super majorities.

I don’t agree with not voting, but being an a-hole to someone about it is dumb.

FlyGuyGSP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The question is, do you like the direction the country is heading? If so, vote for Cackles. If not, vote for Orange Man.

Intentionally not voting? You are a bad American in my book. Many have died so you can and you are slapping them in the face by not.
i don’t think setting a character and competency threshold insults them (obviously some find it insulting).

Personally, I think it’s an insult that neither party can find better candidates over the past several elections. And maybe I should restate this, I do vote. I don’t always vote. Do you vote in every election (local, state, federal)? Do you do your due diligence in researching every candidate? I think flippantly voting (straight party or otherwise) is insulting.

I’d assume many here that feel so strongly about voting in this general election, don’t have a consistent voting record in local and state elections.

Latest posts

Top Bottom