If you don't vote, don't complain...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's pure and simple murder for a abortion at 9 months.

Yep. I would say that at that point it’s no longer about a “woman’s right to choose” or about a woman’s body. A little late for that drama. It’s about not wanting the burden of having a child. So let’s kill the bastard and be done with it.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just read this passage twice. Where did I miss that it's about the unborn? :)
It’s not. People like to claim God supports abortion by using that passage. But the prob is in translation. Most translations say it’s about infertility. But this confusion stems from an edition of the NIV bible that lists it as miscarriage instead of infertility. So the pro abortion Christians glom on to that passage as some type of evidence.

Last edited:

TwoShoots

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
What ways are Republicans supporting the overall reduction in abortion outside of making it illegal? Any social programs? Are they advocating for the orphan, alien and widow?
"OMG Dem 'publikanz is tryin'a tawk 'bout muh 'bortionz but dont wonna hep'me wif orfinz n' widderz!!!!"

Dude give it a rest. You're just trolling at this point. Christians and Repubs have been supporting orphans, aliens, and widows for centuries without asking for anything in return, which is much, much more than you can say for the other side. Google it up if you really want to know the multitude of church programs that fit into that category.

FlyGuyGSP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"OMG Dem 'publikanz is tryin'a tawk 'bout muh 'bortionz but dont wonna hep'me wif orfinz n' widderz!!!!"

Dude give it a rest. You're just trolling at this point. Christians and Repubs have been supporting orphans, aliens, and widows for centuries without asking for anything in return, which is much, much more than you can say for the other side. Google it up if you really want to know the multitude of church programs that fit into that category.
I completely agree about the church supporting them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom