I’m going to have to take the concealed carry class again aren’t I? How long is class

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I let my concealed carry card expire and I think with the new law, I only had 30 days to renew after it expired. Completely slipped my mind. I’m so mad at myself.

My card expired in January of this year. That means I have to retake the class if I want a permit?

How long is this class now? Is there any abbreviated versions?

Last edited:

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I let my concealed carry card expire and I think with the new law, I only had 30 days to renew after it expired. Completely slipped my mind. I’m so mad at myself.

My card expired in January of this year. That means I have to retake the class if I want a permit?

How long is this class now? Is there any abbreviated versions?

Law doesnt go into effect until Nov. 1. Apply now and you should be good.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, glad I asked. Thank you so much.

Effective 11/01/2024, per SB 1291, applicants shall have 30 days from the expiration of the license to comply with the renewal requirements in Title 21 OS 1290.5.

OSBI has updated their website with a new link that shows upcoming law changes. Check it yearly, new laws always go into effect on Nov. 1 unless there is an emergency clause and the Governor signs it into law immediately, which is rare.

Latest posts

Top Bottom