If you like your m855, you can keep your m855

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see what you are saying, but that doesn't make it a good deal…it makes it part of the panic buying.

Just like the rest of the panic buying, if people just cooled their heels for two minutes and stopped gobbling the stuff up as soon as it appeared on the shelf/webpage, retailers and neck beards would't be able to rape us for 50+ cents a round.

We are our own worst enemies…especially when our real enemies get us stirred up.

Yep. And it won't be long before it spreads to other variants. I'm stocking up on components.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oops, I meant Cole. I'm in the 4th.

I would think, being a manufacturer and part of the "industry" that Russell would be all over this issue…but I've had my reservations about him. It'll be interesting to see what he does.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oops, I meant Cole. I'm in the 4th.

I would think, being a manufacturer and part of the "industry" that Russell would be all over this issue…but I've had my reservations about him. It'll be interesting to see what he does.

Russell is my congressman and I voted for him. I wrote to him and only received a canned response about being a strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment. I had expected to receive some mention regarding the M855 issue.

Latest posts

Top Bottom