I'll admit it. I did it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I washed my truck. You can thank me later for the rain.

Now if the chance of hail will just pass so I can go get the Pregnant one the food she is craving. And run to Braums.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never had that from Ann's Fried Chicken yes. Chicken Fried Steak no. I remember Shorty Smalls platter sized steak. rediculous.

Hopefully that craving doesn't come again. Although she was pleased as it hit the spot. Mission accomplished. Pregnant woman happy.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Washed mine this afternoon also except in hopes it would rain. Had some large hail in el reno tonight while I was over there to dark to scope out the damage have to wait till light I guess. If I could figure out how to load pics I would but I can't seem to be able to figure it out. I'm ignorant or tech challenged I guess.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
upload them to photobucket. hit picture link in post reply section. click on the From URL tab. paste URL from photobucket. uncheck the box that says host locally. done. or just copy and paste the URL from your photobucket album.

I checked the radar when I decided to wash the truck. All clear. I managed to get oil or something all over my truck on Monday. driving behind someone on I40. It had to get washed regardless of rain. Of course it was while I was drying the truck off that I caught the weather radio going off. Stinking Warnings.

My wife has some family that life on Manning near US152 in the Union City area. They got home to busted windows and smashed cars. I've already had a $2k claim with State Farm on my wife's car this year. Glad we didn't have any large hail at our house.

Latest posts

Top Bottom