Illegal immigration down 90 percent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I speak Spanish and have several Mexican friends from a past career. If you listen to how involved they and their news are in American politics, and how vehemently they hate Conservatism and Republican politicians, it makes perfect sense that they want an open southern border. They are often more concerned with American politics than their own. The corruption from the top-down in Mexico is not a joke - there's no sense of ethics or morality, lying and misappropriation is accepted. Whoever paid up their protection or bribe money gets the goods. There are many good people, but in general the system rewards corruption and crime, so there's universal acceptance.

1. Capture a weak and corrupt neighboring nation's media.
2. Use the media to propagandize the neighboring nation's people.
3. Ensure a porous border, but keep immigration illegal, so that only lawless individuals can enter.
4. Be the party of indiscriminate freebies, handouts, lawlessness, open borders.
4. Disallow Voter ID laws.

The term you're looking for is ReConquista

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that the US should tell Mexico that for every immigrant that comes across the border that they have to relinquish 1 mile of their entire border to the US.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing to see here.

Sources: Biden Sending 1,500 Troops to Mexico Border​

The Biden administration will send 1,500 troops to the U.S.-Mexico border ahead of an expected migrant surge following the end of coronavirus pandemic-era restrictions, according to four administration officials.​

The Biden administration will send 1,500 troops to the U.S.-Mexico border ahead of an expected migrant surge following the end of coronavirus pandemic-era restrictions, according to four administration officials.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/joe-biden-border-troops/2023/05/02/id/1118279/

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing to see here.

Sources: Biden Sending 1,500 Troops to Mexico Border​

The Biden administration will send 1,500 troops to the U.S.-Mexico border ahead of an expected migrant surge following the end of coronavirus pandemic-era restrictions, according to four administration officials.​

The Biden administration will send 1,500 troops to the U.S.-Mexico border ahead of an expected migrant surge following the end of coronavirus pandemic-era restrictions, according to four administration officials.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think that the US should tell Mexico that for every immigrant that comes across the border that they have to relinquish 1 mile of their entire border to the US.
I think we need to freeze all remittances to Mexico until THEY solve this border issue. People in the US send approximately $60,000,000,000.00 a year in remittances to Mexico making it the highest single source of income to the country. Shut off that spigot and see how fast they fix things.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I speak Spanish and have several Mexican friends from a past career. If you listen to how involved they and their news are in American politics, and how vehemently they hate Conservatism and Republican politicians, it makes perfect sense that they want an open southern border. They are often more concerned with American politics than their own. The corruption from the top-down in Mexico is not a joke - there's no sense of ethics or morality, lying and misappropriation is accepted. Whoever paid up their protection or bribe money gets the goods. There are many good people, but in general the system rewards corruption and crime, so there's universal acceptance.

1. Capture a weak and corrupt neighboring nation's media.
2. Use the media to propagandize the neighboring nation's people.
3. Ensure a porous border, but keep immigration illegal, so that only lawless individuals can enter.
4. Be the party of indiscriminate freebies, handouts, lawlessness, open borders.
4. Disallow Voter ID laws.
The USA and Mexico evolved as a nation at the same time, and place! Mexico's people for the most part are poor, desperate, hard working people, trying to survive in a totally corrupt society, where the politically elite hold 90+% of the wealth, and operate ABOVE THE LAW!! We in the US have the highest standard of living in all of human history, and thanks to our founding fathers and the Constitution, and Bill of Rights, can hold political corruption down to a manageable level! WHY THE DIFFERENCE? I submit the RULE OF LAW, NOT MEN, IS THE ONLY DIFFERENCE, and has resulted in a dramatic difference in how people live!! I'm for immigration, but it must be LEGAL, or WE will soon become just like the place these poor, desperate people are fleeing, RIGHT?

Latest posts

Top Bottom