Illegal immigration down 90 percent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bull-****.gif

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The war is coming. The Dumbasscraps want it and are bringing here, to ensure it happens.
Once their gun controls are in place, it will be too late for us.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know why you guys are so down on these immigrants? we need them to work for us....why it was just a day or two ago i found an immigrant removing the copper from an irrigation panel for me. now ask yourself??? would you do this kind of work for just a few cents worth of copper??? and as a side note look at the job creation aspect?? it took a licensed electrition a couple of hours and thousands of dollars just to renew the project..... it is a win win for everyone Now Cmon man?

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a certain respect for someone that can actually make statements like this with a straight face. Can probably replace 'respect' with lots of other words too - disgust, amazement, dislike, incredulous and so on.

It doesn't matter how stupid or unbelievable the statements are, about half the people seem to believe it.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Having a relative as an active BP agent, I hear the truth and it IS NOT what the white house is communicating. The disdain for Mayorkas within the ranks is unprecedented. The BP agents 'on the ground' have no weight when voicing their concerns up the chain because if it goes anywhere near Mayorkas then it gets shut down.

Don't play poker with that chick - she would lie to her mother if told to and keep a straight face.

bigb159

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just as undocumented Democrat voters
I speak Spanish and have several Mexican friends from a past career. If you listen to how involved they and their news are in American politics, and how vehemently they hate Conservatism and Republican politicians, it makes perfect sense that they want an open southern border. They are often more concerned with American politics than their own. The corruption from the top-down in Mexico is not a joke - there's no sense of ethics or morality, lying and misappropriation is accepted. Whoever paid up their protection or bribe money gets the goods. There are many good people, but in general the system rewards corruption and crime, so there's universal acceptance.

1. Capture a weak and corrupt neighboring nation's media.
2. Use the media to propagandize the neighboring nation's people.
3. Ensure a porous border, but keep immigration illegal, so that only lawless individuals can enter.
4. Be the party of indiscriminate freebies, handouts, lawlessness, open borders.
4. Disallow Voter ID laws.

Latest posts

Top Bottom