I'm starting to think...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does look like Trump is doing way better than polls suggested but like Dennis said, there is a lot of vote counting left. I do think the people said FU to politics and politicians as usual. They, like I, am fed up. I am no big Trump fan and hope he does some of what he promised.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why is Fox reporting way before everyone?

Because the dims are desperate for that last vote. I'm watching the national watch party for clinton right now. They have tears running.
They don't freeking understand. The commentators don't understand what is happening.

They don't understand this is a revolution against the establishment that has brought this country to the brink of destruction.

We have one more chance to bring it back.......Trump.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because the dims are desperate for that last vote. I'm watching the national watch party for clinton right now. They have tears running.
They don't freeking understand. The commentators don't understand what is happening.

They don't understand this is a revolution against the establishment that has brought this country to the brink of destruction.

We have one more chance to bring it back.......Trump.

Trump will need one more state to flip to repub to win. He just may pull this off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom