Impeachment?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked this up a couple of days ago:

http://dailycurrant.com/2013/10/14/house-republicans-schedule-obama-impeachment-hearings/

House Republicans Schedule Obama Impeachment Hearings

You do know that site is all about satire, right?

http://dailycurrant.com/about/

Q. Are your news stories real?

A. No. Our stories are purely fictional. However they are meant to address real-world issues through satire and often refer and link to real events happening in the world

I think this is the second time an article from their site has been posted here in the last few months.....lol

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One has to be able to be humiliated and ashamed before impeachment really works. Obama has an innate ability to never be ashamed, humiliated or to accept blame-for anything. Therefore, he is unimpeachable.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure that anybody here[especially the OSA constitutional scholars] knows what impeachment is or means.
But that's O.K, everybody gets a trophy anyway, and bless your hearts.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not sure that anybody here[especially the OSA constitutional scholars] knows what impeachment is or means.
But that's O.K, everybody gets a trophy anyway, and bless your hearts.

Isn't that the process of infusing the peaches into ice cream? As in "I sure like this peach ice cream". Yes, that's it Alex.

Latest posts

Top Bottom