Interest in CNC plasma cutting?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am buying a CNC plasma machine next week. It will take up to 2 weeks for it to arrive, but I am pulling the trigger tomorrow. I need one for my custom car builds, but I will ave the ability to do all kinds of stuff- metal art, wall hangers, literally anything from flat metal up to 4x8 and I can do it. Is there any interest in anything like that here? FYI, I also do powder coating, so most things can be coated as well, but not the full size. I am building a paint booth, so I can paint too. My prices will be reasonable to start, as I will be slow to get things up and running.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am currently set up to do 3/8" with my Miller Xtreme 375, but I am working on possibly getting a new machine torch so I can do thicker stuff. I have cut 1/2" with my Xtreme, but you have to go slow and there is usually a slight angle to the edge because of the thicker material. Like I said, I will be a littler slower at first.

CBCollier

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Very interested for some stuff I do. I have a CNC punch press along with most of the other machine shop stuff, but there are times that I would like to have some things quoted using CNC plasma when water jet will just not do. Can you send your contact info to me in a PM so I can put it in my list of people and capabilities?

Thanks - Charles

zandroes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure what I would want. But I'm sure I could figure out a few things a want cut/powder coated. And being in Stillwater would be a plus as well

Latest posts

Top Bottom