Interest in finishing your own AR Lower Receiver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Same here. Have several that I would, at the very least, have engraved, at most fully machined. Already have my own Cerro forges in the white, waiting to go. I've actually held off machining my last two to bring them in and be a part of the grand opening! Let me know how I can take part!

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
By the way, do we have potential pricing to mill 80% lowers yet? I have a couple that I ordered before this thread started that should be here soon, trying to decide which route to take to finish them...

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wondering where this stands at the moment. Just put my car in the body shop, so I'll probably not be ready till next month, but I am still absolutely in! :D

Plus, it's a good excuse to jaunt up to OKC and see our favorite forum hot mama! ;)

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang, I'm just seeing this thread for the first time, sounds awesome! The thought of a matching set of "AR10/.308" receivers with personalized logo and serial number is mighty appealing. I might just have to sell my Benelli M1 to fund this project!

As a former QC inspector I gotta say you have some very, very nice equipment. Is your shop open to the public, as in to see your operation? I spent enough time in the biz to still find this kind of stuff very interesting lol.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang, I'm just seeing this thread for the first time, sounds awesome! The thought of a matching set of "AR10/.308" receivers with personalized logo and serial number is mighty appealing. I might just have to sell my Benelli M1 to fund this project!

As a former QC inspector I gotta say you have some very, very nice equipment. Is your shop open to the public, as in to see your operation? I spent enough time in the biz to still find this kind of stuff very interesting lol.

Agreed, Seeing the shop would be awesome maybe getting some video footage posted of some equipment in action would be enough to wet the appetites of all of us here, lol.

Would be interesting to have an ar10 ar15 matching set of receivers, may have to sell a kidney to pay for it but I am game.

Latest posts

Top Bottom