Interest in sponsoring a Deer hunting drawing for those never taken one in OK?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Figured this would happen hence post #2.
OP was ineligible. I made it clear this was for someone else. Not me or my family or my "buddies".

Last edited:

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone interested (or has willing contact) in sponsoring a drawing for in state hunters only who have NEVER harvested a deer in Oklahoma all expenses paid w/ no hidden catches or anything that would be a nusiance or spoiler?
Framework suggestions:
Single post in this thread stating "I am interested and my qualifying relative or guardianship ......in the deer hunt free drawing because I have never harvested a deer in OK, (reason optiinal)...."

Trip be minimum of three day all inclusive ie, food, lodge or similar indoor adequately heated, accomodations with running water bathrooms/ restrooms in state of OK. But transportation to location is up to winners.

Trip be for deer gun season from 2 to 4 or up to to 6 non first time hunters with hunters safety certification or age exemption. Winner takes family blood relatives or guardianship qualifies up to 5 additional.

Weapons, ammo and common sense & good manners not provided/ imparted but required. Availabity of safe weapon sighting area would be a bonus.

No guarntee on taking deer but provider quarntees good vigilant effort to be expended entire duration of trip. As in has more than 10 stands, blinds and multiple feed plots, feeders and mature good bock doe ratio herds frequenting every day to every other day multiple locations on more than 300 acres. Proof of game req'd via email with dated pics from game cams.

Closing date 7 days prior to deer gun season Sat Nov 15th 2014 at or after midnight. Winner is random number generated until winner post number in range is hit.

Myself and my three sons have never taken one deer here in OK due to a few factors but we keep trying.

Day lease hunt for 3 days within about 2 hours of winners location could be much cheaper option?

Non productive or contributing posters are asked to post elsewhere.

A little confused. Are you wanting somebody to offer land up for hunting and you are going to draw out of the places for a place to go hunting? Or do you mean landowners offer a place and then draw from those interested OSA?

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A little confused. Are you wanting somebody to offer land up for hunting and you are going to draw out of the places for a place to go hunting? Or do you mean landowners offer a place and then draw from those interested OSA?
Edited Thank you, Oklahomabassin but no. It was open to everyone else but us as not available to my family or buddies. Most posters have badly misunderstood. Yes to the latter. No one is offering to so its a bad idea either no one has the means or other reasons I will not go into out of respect.

Last edited:

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am sorry. I wish I was closer to you. Don't give up, it is late at night and it is probably the biggest reason you haven't had a reply.
Yes, the crap hours and days off I have makes impossible to hunt opening day and nearly kills me just to hunt when I normally sleep. I'm a looser baby so why don't you just kill me......

Latest posts

Top Bottom