Interest in sponsoring a Deer hunting drawing for those never taken one in OK?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, basically what you are asking is for someone to give you and 5/6 buddies/family/in-laws/cousins a guided deer hunt, all inclusive with lodging and meals provided because you are a bad hunter and won't make the effort to be successful on your own? According to your other post, "Been here since '88 and never pulled the trigger on one. " I'm sorry man. But if you have been at it for 26 years and never pulled the trigger on one, something is wrong. Maybe the grocery store is the best place for you to get your meat. I don't see any enjoyment you receive from hunting in your posts, so perhaps you should take up other hobbies. I'd hate to see someone put down the gun and not do something they really enjoy, but I'm not sure that is the case here.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at the gun range Sunday morning. As I was putting up a freaking buck walked across the range about 50 yards down. So I think the deer are there. Just saying. :anyone:

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where have you been hunting?
How long you been at it and coming home empty handed?
What seasons you been going out?
Public WMA's, Candy Creek before it closed, Skiatook, north near KS border forget the name.
I'm with Allout. If you aint seein deer some questions need answered to help.
We see some ocassionally fleeting or during bad circumstances like lowering my bow on the rope at noon for relief break. Or way out of range of my 3x9 scope like 450 yards off in flooded lowland in wet years.

Was gonna try Hulbert this week but have to get Corps regs at corps office first before hunting there. Was gonna call biologist & or technician this evening.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn...
I'm glad im not the one who had to say it :popcorn:

So, basically what you are asking is for someone to give you and 5/6 buddies/family/in-laws/cousins a guided deer hunt, all inclusive with lodging and meals provided because you are a bad hunter and won't make the effort to be successful on your own? According to your other post, "Been here since '88 and never pulled the trigger on one. " I'm sorry man. But if you have been at it for 26 years and never pulled the trigger on one, something is wrong. Maybe the grocery store is the best place for you to get your meat. I don't see any enjoyment you receive from hunting in your posts, so perhaps you should take up other hobbies. I'd hate to see someone put down the gun and not do something they really enjoy, but I'm not sure that is the case here.
This is what I asked not to do. Not helping. Too much assuming negatives.

meatGrinder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been trying several years myself now to get my first deer.
I just chalk it up to a learning experience each time, raise my chin a little higher, and go hunt another day.......

Latest posts

Top Bottom