Interest in sponsoring a Deer hunting drawing for those never taken one in OK?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Imagine if you took the same approach to dating.

"Alright, anyone interested in providing sex to those who have never had it? Please be 19-23, 5'7"-5'-11", and a solid c-cup. No bigger, no smaller. Have an ass that fills out jeans nicely, but is not distracting. Ab definition should be easily visible, but should not take away from femininity. Hair should be shoulder length and natural colored. You will pick me up and cook me a meal before ad after the act. Dated pictures required before I will talk to you. Anyone?"

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

"Alright, anyone interested in providing sex to those who have never had it? Please be 19-23, 5'7"-5'-11", and a solid c-cup. No bigger, no smaller. Have an ass that fills out jeans nicely, but is not distracting. Ab definition should be easily visible, but should not take away from femininity. Hair should be shoulder length and natural colored. You will pick me up and cook me a meal before ad after the act. Dated pictures required before I will talk to you. Anyone?"

Checked Craig's List personal Ads lately?
:D

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

"She gotta be 5'11"
Smells like Heaven
Measure 35-26-37
She got, full intentions....
Of getting her PHD"

Latest posts

Top Bottom