Interesting modernized older guns.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

udiablo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, it's not a new thing.

Have seen countless Model 94s that have been fitted with aftermarket sights, scope mounts of various kinds, sling swivels added, stocks cut down, and other stuff done to them.

And the variations done on M98s, 03s, and other less popular old mil rifles are endless.

Consider the visual differences between the pre-64 Win Model 70 standard rifle as compared with the glossy Weatherbys having white spacers and contrasting grip/forarm caps and inlays.

We all have different opinions about usefullness and visual appeal........................what one guy thinks is a piece of crap somebody else might think is cool.

So, we look and ponder the questions..........is it creative?.....is it useful?........or just a product of mental torment?

progun40

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who ended up with that sporterized Mosin that was in the classifieds?

Had a synthetic stock and I think it was nickel-plated. Anyways...it belongs in this thread. Even though it's not my style, I thought it looked cool (or at least interesting).

ETA: Here it is.

ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y177_diggintaz_DSC05458mod.jpg

"Patch" is now the proud owner of that rifle.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably not, after all two rounds of 12 ga. 00 buck would just piss him off. :tounge:

It would make me a little mad too. :thanku:

On the levergun, what is so tacticool on it anyway?
Don't get me wrong I have a "traditional" 30-30, but the one in the OP just looks to be a weather resistant varient...

Latest posts

Top Bottom