Interesting observation at mall

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While going to lunch at woodland hills Mall I was walking through the parking lot and it just amazed me at the number of cars with 2022 and 2023 and even a couple 2020 stickers on their tags.
Not to mention the out of state tags that you have no idea how expired they are.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While going to lunch at woodland hills Mall I was walking through the parking lot and it just amazed me at the number of cars with 2022 and 2023 and even a couple 2020 stickers on their tags.
Not to mention the out of state tags that you have no idea how expired they are.
Don't be racist. Just be a Democrat.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, forget the months past due, we are into years now. DA.s don't want to prosecute and police are pissed. It is state revenue too.

In my day, if we couldn't stop them because we were busy we would say, "We'll let that one go for seed".

This meant to us anyway, we would harvest him later and it would give us good PC to stop him.

Last edited:

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have multiple cars and boats I tag.
I was driving down the road 2 miles from the house in the camo corolla and a sheriff put the Christmas lights on me.
I pulled into Homeland and that quick 3 more cop cars surrounded me NO WAY out.

I rolled my window down and kept my hands on the top of the steering wheel.

I figured a camo car robbed a bank.
Officer had his hand on his gun.
Walked up slowly to the window and peered in and said your tag is out of date.

WOW!
Relief for sure.
I told him I have over 7 tags I buy a year and did not know I missed one.
Insurance up to date and had it right there and told him I would go straight to the tag office and fix it.

He said OK and walked off.

I had a lot of friends and neighbors that asked me what I did to have that many police cars surround me.
Need to send them boys to the mall.

Harp13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have multiple cars and boats I tag.
I was driving down the road 2 miles from the house in the camo corolla and a sheriff put the Christmas lights on me.
I pulled into Homeland and that quick 3 more cop cars surrounded me NO WAY out.

I rolled my window down and kept my hands on the top of the steering wheel.

I figured a camo car robbed a bank.
Officer had his hand on his gun.
Walked up slowly to the window and peered in and said your tag is out of date.

WOW!
Relief for sure.
I told him I have over 7 tags I buy a year and did not know I missed one.
Insurance up to date and had it right there and told him I would go straight to the tag office and fix it.

He said OK and walked off.

I had a lot of friends and neighbors that asked me what I did to have that many police cars surround me.
Need to send them boys to the mall.

I used to tag 6. Similar situation, but it was my 17 year old daughter that got stopped because I had not renewed.

The officer threatened her with losing her license and impounding the vehicle before having her call me. Eventually let her drive straight home.

It was a holiday weekend and had to park it until I could pick up the sticker that I had renewed online before she made it home

Latest posts

Top Bottom