Intruders 0 - Homeowner's Son 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The stupid twit ABC news babe tonight repeated the "stand your ground" foolishness. Somehow, she couldn't hear me loudly calling her a twit...

Also they had an interview with the driver - couldn't believe that happened...:ooh2:

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also they had an interview with the driver - couldn't believe that happened...:ooh2:

The story I read that accompanied her "interview" said she didn't yet have a lawyer. Dumb gets dumber.

In more trouble than she can ever escape, and no mouthpiece, and she's talking to the authorities and the news media?

Maybe she thinks she's gonna fry anyway, so why bother payin' a lawyer. I dunno.

Head scratcher.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The story I read that accompanied her "interview" said she didn't yet have a lawyer. Dumb gets dumber.

In more trouble than she can ever escape, and no mouthpiece, and she's talking to the authorities and the news media?

Maybe she thinks she's gonna fry anyway, so why bother payin' a lawyer. I dunno.

Head scratcher.
She has now admitted they did other burglaries in her jail interview. only difference was that no one was ever home. Just flappin her gums. Pretty much sealing her fate. And if shes correct, then the good kids gone wrong thing is moot. Adament too that she should not be held for murder, and she thought the kid should have just wounded them- shot em in the leg or something. That they weren't there to hurt any one. Whatever. She also said she didn't leave the wounded kid, he told her to 'go on'. Sounds like something she prolly watched in a movie. Wants bail so she can say bye to her kids.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She also said that she knew what they were doing was wrong. And she feels bad for what happened.

She's gonna be telling those kids "bye" through a glass divider.

Anybody know anything about the other girl they are now saying was in the car?

jim7711

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She also said that she knew what they were doing was wrong. And she feels bad for what happened.

She's gonna be telling those kids "bye" through a glass divider.

Anybody know anything about the other girl they are now saying was in the car?
Only thing I've heard is that she is 15 years old. and that she said there was about a dozen shots. All of that is rumor so....

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do feel bad for this foolish old man.
Grandpa's teeth-gnashing mirrors that of the other family members of the dead young men. Their families see them as young men who made a bad mistake, but who were otherwise rather harmless. The young man who shot them, however, saw only three masked figures, dressed in black from head-to-toe, inside his house. The idiotic idea to go full-ninja--in broad daylight no less--led those young men to their deaths. Grandpa remembers his grandson as an ordinary boy, and not as a menacing, masked, black clad figure. The difference in perception was fatal.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“Brass knuckles against an AR-15, come on, who was afraid for their life," said Schumacher.

Sorry Mr. S. You have obviously never seen what brass knuckles will do to a person. Using them on a person will very easily maim and or kill said person. Your grandson may have only been a part time thug, but he was a thug nonetheless, and paid for his poor choices in life.

Latest posts

Top Bottom