Irritating Co-Worker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This chart popped up in something I was reading recently and it reminded me of some goons I used to work with. Mostly bosses, but some coworkers too.

Got any?
How do you deal with them?

IMG_8548.png

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Credit stealers are annoying, but can be somewhat useful, too.

Those that do barely enough to get by, are the worst.

We had a workshop, the instructor says, "management EXPECTS 80% of the work to be done by 20% of the employees and HOPES the remaining 20% gets done by the 80%."
I said, "Bulls***!!!!, fire the worthless 80% (you know who they are), raise my pay 40% and I'll do the 20%."
A female, at the back, says, "you're cold blooded." Another answers, "no, just tired of carrying fat ass."

The survey asks, "what do you do to deal?"
I can't answer that for possibility of termination and or prosecution.

Found me annoying? There were some. Those who didn't do their job and caused problems. I made sure to be annoying, whether they knew or not, where the annoyance was coming from.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I worked construction you just kicked the guys arse.
Really simple.
Beers later.

Government contract .
I hate the old farts that say jump if you are froggy and pick and pester you for way too long even after being asked nicely to quit it.
Got fired for jumping because I was froggy.
Stupid older thought he was a bad dude did not even fight back when I got him wrapped up. Woosy.

I can't work in a real job today because I have ZERO tolerance for mouthy irritating I am better than you people.

You wish to talk to me like a man then we will fight like men.
This catering to people that do not do their job gets under my skin pretty deep.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, if 85% believe they work with someone annoying, that means there's a high degree of likelihood that someone thinks YOU are annoying. :pms2:
Oh, I know I'm annoying. Sometimes, I can go out of my way to be annoying. I like matching them tit for tat.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I worked construction you just kicked the guys arse.
Really simple.
Beers later.

Government contract .
I hate the old farts that say jump if you are froggy and pick and pester you for way too long even after being asked nicely to quit it.
Got fired for jumping because I was froggy.
Stupid older thought he was a bad dude did not even fight back when I got him wrapped up. Woosy.

I can't work in a real job today because I have ZERO tolerance for mouthy irritating I am better than you people.

You wish to talk to me like a man then we will fight like men.
This catering to people that do not do their job gets under my skin pretty deep.
All of the conditions on the chart I can pretty much ignore except for lunch stealing. I have never had that happen to me. My main complaint is people above me not doing their job so I can do mine. I either have to wait for it to be done or I do their job then I can finish mine, which is what usually happens. I make a mental note about the incident and if I deal with that person again, I can plan accordingly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom