Irritating Co-Worker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had a job for a long time where It was just me- accounting for just me. Results were the only way they knew what was happening. I've pissed off a lot of sales managers over the years who want to know how I do stuff and why don't I do it the way their book says. My answer, the book only works on some things- unless you can sum up who you're talking to in a short time and become that lizard who makes himself the same color, it may be hard to do business with them. The shrink style of selling in today's young market, might work, but many can see right into the physical babble pretty quick. Key to a good work life- for me is solo- the minute I start getting questioned, I simply say- are my numbers where they need to be? Get off my A then. Once in a while the head of my company who is 85 but still very active and sharp, will hit me with something- I'm 69 now- I have to remind him I can leave anytime you need me to, cause I'm done with BS.

Latest posts

Top Bottom