Is $425 too much?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
TALK ABOUT A STRANGE TURN OF EVENTS!!! :ooh2:

Last night as I was about to leave work, my buddy comes by and hands me back my money. Of course, I ask, "uh...what?"

He says that he knows how much I love my wheelies and he knows that I would really rather have another J frame instead of his G21. Therefore, he feels bad about the transaction. I told him no biggie (but I was thinking thank God!) and handed him back his Glock.

He told me to just hold onto it and sell it for him. He said he knows that I know gun people who would buy it. He doesn't. He said that it's silly to have sentimental attachments to an inane object. It's just a gun.

:faint:

So...if anybody is interrested, I started a thread in the want ads for this .45 Glock 21. :D

Slack One

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, that's pretty cool :)

Now...

SQUIRREL THE DAMNED MONEY AWAY AND BUY SOMETHING YOU REALLY REALLY WANT LATER! Don't compromise and get a S&W lock with a gun attached to it. All you'll see is the lock every time you look at it, I almost guarantee it :P

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, that's pretty cool :)

Now...

SQUIRREL THE DAMNED MONEY AWAY AND BUY SOMETHING YOU REALLY REALLY WANT LATER! Don't compromise and get a S&W lock with a gun attached to it. All you'll see is the lock every time you look at it, I almost guarantee it :P

Yeah, I know. :rolleyes2

I've got my eye on this one little J frame model 36, that just about the same age as my model 38. :rubhands:

I actually prefer stainless, but this 36 "Chief's Special" and my 38 "Bodyguard" will make such a beautiful couple. :hyper:

Cooking up a deal with it's current owner as we speak. :naughty:

And YOU get to be a part of it! :tounge2:

Slack One

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good luck with the 36! I had a 36 and two 37s around here recently that I was cleaning up for a friend. The old 36s are such a weird combination of cuddly and ass-kicking. Such close contact with J-frames has nearly given me the fever. I have to wash my hands frequently to keep it from setting in.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So its going on the block for $425?

Sure, if you wanna pay that! :naughty:

Actually, I listed it at $400. I know, 25 bucks doesn't sound like much, but it might as well be a million dollars if you don't have it.

This is a $400 Glock. I only gave my buddy $425 because that's how much I had and I was trying to help him out the best I could. :comfort:

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure, if you wanna pay that! :naughty:

Actually, I listed it at $400. I know, 25 bucks doesn't sound like much, but it might as well be a million dollars if you don't have it.

This is a $400 Glock. I only gave my buddy $425 because that's how much I had and I was trying to help him out the best I could. :comfort:

Ha, didn't even see it posted. I'm not a classifieds junky like some of you other guys around here, itching for a roscoe fix. Then again, if someone doesn't have $25 bucks they probably shouldn't drop $400 on another pistola. I would imagine it won't sit in the classifieds long even though you live in the sticks.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ha, didn't even see it posted. I'm not a classifieds junky like some of you other guys around here, itching for a roscoe fix. Then again, if someone doesn't have $25 bucks they probably shouldn't drop $400 on another pistola. I would imagine it won't sit in the classifieds long even though you live in the sticks.

Well now not necessarily. :nono1:

There have been lotsa times I've walked into a gun shop with $400 in my pocket, found something I wanted, the price tag said $475, I pulled out $400 and waved it under the owners nose.

Most times, they take it. Other times they hold out for that measly 25 bucks.

I know this sucks, but if you ain't got it - you aint got it!

Hell I did that in a PM just a minute ago. A member offered me $375 for the G21 and as much as I would have loved to take that, I would be losing $25 out of my pocket. :ugh2:

And I do not live out in the sticks! :slap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom