Is $425 too much?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you go with the glock, you said it yourself, you're giving him a sweet deal on some pawn brokerage. If you're wanting to buy a gun, don't buy the glock cuz you gonna lose it eventually.

If you want to help a friend out with some extra cash for a few months get the glock and put it up in the top of your closet and forget about it until he wants it back.

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm with 90% of the crownd. Buy the glock, flip it, then buy what you really want and take the extra money and buy your buddy a cheeseburger! Everybody wins. :thumb:

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Buy the Glock, help your buddy out for a year then tell him you will trade it back to him for the wheelie so he has to hunt it up for you. It's hard being pals sometimes.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well...I bought the Glock 21.

It's got some miles on her, but it's a Glock. It came with 4 mags - 2 FML and 2 NFML, about 150 rounds of hardball ammo and a mag full of Speer Gold Dots. He said he had another mag somewhere and the Tupperware box.

He said if I feel like selling it, to let him know first. He knows how I am. I told him I doubt that I'll sell it (for his peace of mind ;)) but if I decide to, I'd give him a holla.

It's got a great big set of adjustable night sights on it. I think they're Meps - not sure.

Anyway...I'll bust a few caps tomorrow and let y'all know if it's a keeper.

Thanks for all the replies guys! :wave:

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GED - if this guy is such a good friend and you know he really doesn't want to sell his gun, just loan him the damn money and let him keep his gun. You have plenty. He will appreciate it and pay you back faster.

B

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well...I bought the Glock 21.

It's got some miles on her, but it's a Glock. It came with 4 mags - 2 FML and 2 NFML, about 150 rounds of hardball ammo and a mag full of Speer Gold Dots. He said he had another mag somewhere and the Tupperware box.

He said if I feel like selling it, to let him know first. He knows how I am. I told him I doubt that I'll sell it (for his peace of mind ;)) but if I decide to, I'd give him a holla.

It's got a great big set of adjustable night sights on it. I think they're Meps - not sure.

Anyway...I'll bust a few caps tomorrow and let y'all know if it's a keeper.

Thanks for all the replies guys! :wave:

Your such a nice guy. :boxing3:

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Glock 21 is a heck of a good deal. I was in Attitude America last week and the police price on a 3rd generation G-21 and the G-21SF was $480.00 with 3 magazines.

I was in the same boat a few years back. I sold my G-21 to another officer to pay attorney fees for a divorce. Five years later I bought it back. It was the dirtiest gun I had ever seen. Took two days to get it cleaned right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom