Is a fanny pack ghey, even for hunting use only?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Worrying about what others think about what you use to carry your gear is gay. If it works, use it. If you are too caught up in what folks will think, you may as well stay in your house and become a miser.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Rick Means

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a camo fanny pack too, but it is pretty large, has several pockets, and carries water bottles. It's good for close to the truck hunting, and I can carry all of the headlamps, skinning gear, knives, and calls in it as well. I'd carry a hot pink one if it would scare off the road hunters.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the best thing i like using is a hunter orange(witch you have to wear anyway) bird hunting vest,lots of pockets and i can carry stuff in game pounch if need to also

This.^^^^^. I use a turkey hunting vest to carry all I need while hunting. I use all the pockets and put an extra seat pad/cushion in the game pouch in the back as well as it has a fold down seat cushion. Not to mention, if is is cold out it tends to add a little extra warmth as an additional layer around the torso.

WacosSon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Worrying about what others think about what you use to carry your gear is gay. If it works, use it. If you are too caught up in what folks will think, you may as well stay in your house and become a miser.

I'm fairly sure 1/2 of the hunting industry (which I myself work in) is based around what folks think of what you're wearing. Otherwise we all wouldn't love camo!!

Droberts

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i work with a retired army ranger who wears a black fanny pack every day. its very useful for him & he has no qualms about wearing it. nothing about him seems even the slightest bit feminine and i'm sure he could snap anyone in half that says otherwise :p

Latest posts

Top Bottom