Is anyone going to order the Tyson/can't recall the YouTube fools name?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I already have Netflix, so I'll be watching it. I normally wouldn't care less, but I was a Tyson fan back in the day. I've seen that other guy who gets staged fights. Some YouTube personality, who sadly is quite talented at self promotion, and giving boxing a bad name while he's running all the way to the bank. I hope Mike can get into that killer mindset one more time and but a beat down on that kid for a round or two. Time catches up to everyone though. That young man will be stronger and faster than Mike, but experience and mindset will be all in Mike's corner. I wonder how they are getting around the athletic commissions. Surely they wouldn't have even allowed this fight to take place, unless it is being billed as an exhibition or something. If that's the case, I probably won't watch it at all.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I already have Netflix, so I'll be watching it. I normally wouldn't care less, but I was a Tyson fan back in the day. I've seen that other guy who gets staged fights. Some YouTube personality, who sadly is quite talented at self promotion, and giving boxing a bad name while he's running all the way to the bank. I hope Mike can get into that killer mindset one more time and but a beat down on that kid for a round or two. Time catches up to everyone though. That young man will be stronger and faster than Mike, but experience and mindset will be all in Mike's corner. I wonder how they are getting around the athletic commissions. Surely they wouldn't have even allowed this fight to take place, unless it is being billed as an exhibition or something. If that's the case, I probably won't watch it at all.
Have you seen some of Tyson's workout videos? He's still formidable sparring and if the daily workout routine I saw on FB yesterday was legit....I can't even comprehend that.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you seen some of Tyson's workout videos? He's still formidable sparring and if the daily workout routine I saw on FB yesterday was legit....I can't even comprehend that.
That might be good for a round or two. I'm rooting for Tyson, but those videos are intended to sell the fight. You know he wouldn't be able to keep up that pace for to very long. If he does (which I'd love to see), that loud mouth kid will be eating through a straw for the next 6 months.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
It's an exhibition. Talking about this or that related to it is silly. They have a plan.

I'm willing to make a wager though.
Yep, the plan is hype it up and make bank.............. Good for Tyson, he has really turned into one of the good ones and hope he has fun with it while filling up his bank account. Really happy that he has turned his life around.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, the plan is hype it up and make bank.............. Good for Tyson, he has really turned into one of the good ones and hope he has fun with it while filling up his bank account. Really happy that he has turned his life around.
Here's what I think. A **** ton of money buys the best boxing trainers, the best doctors and the best performance enhancing drugs. Combine that with some work ethic and natural athletic ability and you'll go far.

Like we saw with francis and Anthony Joshua. When the gloves came off so to speak. It's a sport. If you haven't played it then you will lose against someone that has.

Latest posts

Top Bottom