Is Your Gun a Weapon or a Talisman?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whether a fire or firefight in the hood, remember to sweep at the base.
Shooting people in the ankles is very likely to seriously irrigate them. I think that would be contraindicated. As another poster commented, center of mass is probably a better option. It is, in any case, what I was trained to do. Lucky for me, I've never had to shoot a human. Helped others to do so, at a couple of removes, but not myself.
Hope it can stay that way, but not willing to bet on it.

mtngunr

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shooting people in the ankles is very likely to seriously irrigate them. I think that would be contraindicated. As another poster commented, center of mass is probably a better option. It is, in any case, what I was trained to do. Lucky for me, I've never had to shoot a human. Helped others to do so, at a couple of removes, but not myself.
Hope it can stay that way, but not willing to bet on it.
You guys definitely missed the humor of spray and pray hood shooting.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys definitely missed the humor of spray and pray hood shooting.
I guess I'm old. I was taught you should put bullets into your target, not the background. If the Guardsmen at Kent State had a body, or at least a wound, for every shot fired, I'd have given them a pass. Ain't a subject for fun.

Now, if you want to "spray and pray" at paper targets or cans, I've done a bit of that. It can be fun, but expensive. I prefer to save my time and practice for things that will do me good. Naturally, YMMV. It's your money, if you want to just burn it, that is your right. So far...

mtngunr

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I'm old. I was taught you should put bullets into your target, not the background. If the Guardsmen at Kent State had a body, or at least a wound, for every shot fired, I'd have given them a pass. Ain't a subject for fun.

Now, if you want to "spray and pray" at paper targets or cans, I've done a bit of that. It can be fun, but expensive. I prefer to save my time and practice for things that will do me good. Naturally, YMMV. It's your money, if you want to just burn it, that is your right. So far...
Again, you ARE allowed to have gun humor, and even fun....really.

Latest posts

Top Bottom