Islam and the Religious Weakness of the West

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a relationship with Jesus for over 25 years. It was abusive, so I left. I'm a lot happier now which is just more evidence that your claim is baseless.

You're contractually obligated to think that.

It's funny you mention tribalism. That's precisely how I see religion. As long as you think like them, you're a part of the tribe. If you stop thinking like them, you're no longer a part and are cast out. It's all too common for "apostates."

Whatever makes you sleep at night. I'm not obligated to think any particular way, in spite of what some Christians and non-Christians think. And I'm a tribal SOB if there ever was one.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Whatever makes you sleep at night. I'm not obligated to think any particular way, in spite of what some Christians and non-Christians think. And I'm a tribal SOB if there ever was one.

You're thoughts need to conform with your religion. Your mind is essentially chained inside an invisible prison. Your reality was and is continuously created by the ideologies of sheep herders a millenia ago.

It's dying out because it cannot stand the onslaught of perspective and knowledge afforded to us via the internets. It's difficult for preachers to perpetuate lies from the pulpit when all their members are armed with smartphones.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're thoughts need to conform with your religion. Your mind is essentially chained inside an invisible prison. Your reality was and is continuously created by the ideologies of sheep herders a millenia ago.

It's dying out because it cannot stand the onslaught of perspective and knowledge afforded to us via the internets. It's difficult for preachers to perpetuate lies from the pulpit when all their members are armed with smartphones.

Got it. Thanks for the insightful analysis.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My take on Germany (and every other country) is that people do need a personal relationship with God. They also need to be free of the guilt society tries to lay on them for wanting to preserve their culture. Germany for Germans, if that's the way the Germans want it. (some old-fashioned tribalism may discourage the barbaric hordes from attacking German women)

In Dale's rhetoric, he posted a link saying that most Germans are just that. They have the same amount of spirituality but just don't go to church like they used to. I think they should preserve their culture as they see fit too, so long as it's not murderous again. My point here was that the preservation of their country and a compromising of their values is a much more complex issue than them going to church more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom