It just doesn't help matters. . .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
to be watching The Outdoor Channel this time of year. The fever is growing.
Nothing can stop it now. Only cure is to get out into the woods and hunt.

:cry11:

Lithiumokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, I got the fever yesterday when I caught a hunt on the OD chan in NW Oklahoma. A massive 10 point.. there is no stopping it now... Must .... Get.... In... the.. . tree...

Reaction score
Yeah, I'd say the fever is a little worse this year than the last two years. I'm hyped up in part because of the whole crossbow issue, in part because of talking about hunting here on the forums and learning of some good public places to hunt, and in part because I put out 2 feeders this year for the first time in several years.

The trick is going to be, getting ahead in my work, so that I can actually take time off to hunt a lot. Need to make money to be able to afford a lot of time off this fall. C'mon, baby, make that phone ring in Sept & Oct!

Lithiumokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will be going to do some scouting in the Altus area the first weekend of sep if anyone wants to tag along for the dove hunt/scouting trip. Im not one of those guys who would take their hunting spots to the grave hahaha, prolly should be for some folks though. Its pub land near the lake. hunted it for the past couple of years in one spot only and seen lots of deer. This year im scouting the biggest part.

Latest posts

Top Bottom