It's me. :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay folks I know all of you have been missing me. :)

I have been a bit under the weather or hiding under the bed just depends on what the wife finds out.

Dr has been working with us both a lot, I am feeling much better, now in a hospital bed and on oxygen when sleeping and I have found the sweet spot on that bed that allows me to sleep about 4 hours at a time. For me that is just an unheard of long time to sleep. Dr also adjusted and swapped some meds to help with some real problems I was having. It wont fix me but it has made it so I can use my hands enough to type again.

The loving wife hurt BOTH wrists, she now has to use rigid braces on both hands, she is not happy about that at all. Plus the pain is driving her nuts, she can't sleep and moving them will wake her if she is sleeping. So like the caring hubby I am, I told her " suck it up, shortcake" the swelling should be down enough that I can see in a few more days. :)

The big thing is I just can't stop her pain, I would trade her for it in a heart beat. The braces will be on for several weeks, if that does not help they are going to try some shots that I can't spell. But Dr did get her back on ALL her meds, he is a good guy and sure does far more than most would in helping us.

So now that I am sleeping a bit and have enough O2 in my blood to keep me alive at night I am able to think better, so much better, it is crazy. I do not wake with a headache that causes me to vomit from the pain. The hospital bed is adjustable to a point my hips, knees and shoulders will stay in socket while I sleep. That is new for me, cant remember a time like this, the results, I wake with little pain. What a way to wake up. :)

So expect to see me posting a bit more, and the post's may even make sense.

So to all, Have a good 4th, be safe, remember the meaning, Later David.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously Dave, thanks for sharing all this. I've had some troubles lately but by comparison I really don't have it so bad. I hate to see all this you and your wife are going through. Thanks again for sharing this slice of life. I know you're taking a bit of a risk putting yourself out there on this forum. Some haven't learned how to live in an adult world. But I want you to know you have helped me this morning in ways you will never know. Truly do hope you and your wife progress to a more comfortable place where you can enjoy life more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom