J.M. Davis Gun Museum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, I can coordinate it if we think there is interest. Mostly just messing with Dennis and Cow. It surely won't be as good as what those two did, but I can do it. But beware, this is what I do for a living, and I am very-very good at delegating. I have no problem giving out chores.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, I can coordinate it if we think there is interest. Mostly just messing with Dennis and Cow. It surely won't be as good as what those two did, but I can do it. But beware, this is what I do for a living, and I am very-very good at delegating. I have no problem giving out chores.
It's actually not a big deal to get one together and wouldn't mind doing it again, but some elderly family issues have come up, so we aren't committing to anything that we don't have to.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was a little kid at the time, but actually went to see the collection with my parents when it was still in the hotel. Always remember that punt gun hanging from the ceiling.

Latest posts

Top Bottom