Jordanian pilot burned alive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is one hell of a way to go. If a pilot has to bail, he better be ready to start shooting when he hits the ground, and save the last one for himself.

i.imgur.com_S5QPzH0.jpg

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Jordan has reportedly told ISIS that if the pilot is killed, they will execute every ISIS member they are currently holding. I hope they are horrible, agonizing deaths.

I hope they follow through with that threat.

Violence is the only thing these ISIS savages will understand.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Instantly totally engulfed, couple of super heated breaths, and suffocation is pretty rapid.................the way the one picture portrays, only lower half of his body appears to be soaked in flammable liquid, ISIS made sure he would have to feel the greatest amount of agony until the end. Sick.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jordan has reportedly told ISIS that if the pilot is killed, they will execute every ISIS member they are currently holding. I hope they are horrible, agonizing deaths.

I hope they follow through with that threat.

Violence is the only thing these ISIS savages will understand.

They seem to thrive on violence, they appreciate the value of shock. What worries me most is that they will capture some of our advisers, or one of our pilots. Then POTUS will be on television non stop.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Instantly totally engulfed, couple of super heated breaths, and suffocation is pretty rapid.................the way the one picture portrays, only lower half of his body appears to be soaked in flammable liquid, ISIS made sure he would have to feel the greatest amount of agony until the end. Sick.

i.imgur.com_aUAPGfE.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom